You want to have a positive impact on others. You do know you have gone as far as you can go in the career you have and you also hear loud and clear, “I don’t like my job.” So now what?
Your life in transition invites you to try an orchestra of ideas, not just the drum or violin.
1. What compliments have you received from others.
2. What character in a movie do you admire? How does that character make you feel?
3. When do you notice you are smiling, in other words, what makes you happy?
4. What invigorates you even when you are not at your best?
5. If someone were to help you and you knew you did not have to take this leap alone, would you?
6. What might you want to begin? You get to change your mind.
I have re-invented myself more than once. Yes, I had no promise it would work out. Yes, I was so uncertain about my new ideas that I was launching. Yes, I have no regrets. For many reasons, just ask me, it was a fulfilling choice to let go and slowly step forward into new parts of myself that were just waiting for me to TAKE A CHANCE. One re-invention was not little steps, it was a flying leap, but I did not know that at the time of my choosing to let go and move forward into new creativity and work.
If I can help you, email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take good care,
Natalie Caine, M.A. email@example.com